High Impact Acrylic (H.I.A.) sheet is extruded in Clear, Opal & light Grey Tints. The Clear H.I.A. has excellent clarity, impact resistance that is several times greater than glass and has excellent weather ability.
Many other external applications have been created for this versatile product such as Corporate Signage, Point of Sale Displays, Safety windows & Safety Barriers.
SPECIFIC GRAVITY (S.G.)
H.I.A. will withstand exposure to blazing sun, extreme cold, sudden temperature changes & salt water spray. Due to the stability of acrylic resins it will not deteriorate even after years of service.
Acrylics are unaffected by ammonia, diluted acids, aliphatic hydrocarbons and may other chemicals. Acrylics should not be used with chlorinated and aromatic hydrocarbons, esters and ketones.
- Clear only.
- Has remarkable clarity where a beam of light falls
- Normally on to the surface of the acrylic an overall light transmission of about 90% will be achieved.
Acrylics are combustible and must be considered if used as a building material.
Clear & Opal
3, 4.5 & 6mm in Clear & Opal.
In all thicknesses the size is 1270 X 2540mm.
In most instances there are over size sheets and "off the roll" on some of the range, ask for further details when enquiring.
CUT TO SIZE
- We offer a Cut To Size service for all sheet products.
- We also can radius the corners and also scrape, flame polish OR polish the edges as well
- External Light Boxes
- Tail Light Lenses
- Indicator Light Lenses
- External Display Signage
- Light Diffusers &
- Product Display Cases to name a few.