Trade Names: (Poly Vinyl Chloride) Extruded Rod PVC Extruded ROD is available in light grey only.
PVC has excellent chemical and mechanical properties with remarkable anti-corrosive characteristics.
- Excellent electrical insulating properties
- Very high chemical resistance
- Thermo formable
- Moderate impact resistance and service temperature
- Very good moisture resistance
- Good dimensional stability
- Bondable / weld able
Chemical storage vessels, tank liners & fittings, fume cupboards, pump components, electrical insulators.
SPECIFIC GRAVITY (S.G.)
PVC ROD is not recommended for use externally.
- PVC is resistant to acids, alkaline solutions, alcohols, oils, fats, aliphatic hydrocarbons and petrol.
- PVC is NOT resistant to benzole, chlorinated hydrocarbons, esters and ketones.
PVC has not passed the USA's Food & Drugs Administration (FDA) for usage in the food industry and is therefore not recommended for use in the food industry.
Self extinguishing properties.
light grey only.
Available ROD diameter
2 m Lengths 6. 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 80mm, 90, 100mm
0.5 m Lengths 110, 120, 130, 140, 150mm
CUT TO SIZE ROD
- We offer a cut to size service for PVC ROD.
- 6 to 45mm O.Dia. must be purchased in full length only.
- 50mm diameter & over MINUMUM cut to size is 500mm.